Friday, May 7, 2010

Knitting Vests in the Round.

There is nothing like a freshly wound ball of wool. It's like having a photo of a newborn as you just don't know what they will become and you don't mind because they are perfect as they are.
The newly finished vest - sadly, I replaced the bottle caps with crocheted buttons. I just didn't think they were that appropriate for a little girl. I knitted the vest in the round and it was ridiculously simple. I know I have said it before and I will post all of the patterns I have promised and I will include this vest because it is so simple and enjoyable. Just not this weekend as it is a big, big, busy one.
Have a good weekend. xxooxxooxx.
P.S. I don't really want you to enter because I am desperate to win it, but there is a wonderful giveaway over at Kirsty's and I can't not talk about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails