Tuesday, May 11, 2010

They Just Never Seem to Look in your Toilet!!!



Today I had a few mothers over from Archie's school for a sewing of costumes morning. This was fine until yesterday late afternoon when the local paper rang, wanting to take some photos. At the best of times, my house is a cheerful mess but after a weekend away it was a seemingly big enough job to have it looking respectable enough to allow a small group of very understanding mums in. So as you can imagine, last night and this morning I ran around cleaning and tidying any surface in my way.
When the newspaper lady came, she didn't use the toilet, the kitchen or look at the floor. Instead she took a photo of us standing amidst the sewing chaos. I think I might remember that for next time. By the way, do you like my new necklace from the weekend. I am pretty over-the-moonly happy about it. xxooxxooxx.

11 comments:

  1. The necklace is excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where your happy is coming from! I want cherry's now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! Isn't it always the way though? Actually, I maintain that people never notice a clean house but they always notice a dirty one... such is the thankless job of being head hausfrau ;)
    Love your new necklace. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always the way!!

    Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace is beautiful and so unique, Ive never seen one like that before!

    Love Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see my birthday present! Love Lucy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he....I have a valuer coming on monday...Maybe I had not get out the hospital grade cleaner just yet. LOVE the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Friend!
    I have that necklace and it could possibly be my best friend.
    It really spunks up any outfit and fits me to a t.
    lovely to see someone else loving it too!
    Have a happy day. I'm having fun checking in on everyone after being away. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails