Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Morning.

Here are some glimpses of the morning:
Hugo performing some much needed surgery on my arm.
My niece's stripy tights.
A present wrapped up for Archie to take to a party.
The present prior to wrapping. Apparently Archie and his friend are mad on bluetack at the moment so he thought some red plasticine would come in handy (????).
I am breathing in the silence that has fallen on the house after a busy morning. Archie is now at the birthday party and Hugo is having his weekend nap. A cup of tea is brewing and my hot water bottle is waiting to be filled. On the table rests a new pile of books from the library and there is a cat on my bed purring. I could go on but I am sure by now you have guessed my plans. Have a good weekend, xxooxxooxx.

7 comments:

m.e (Cathie) said...

love your weekend pics!
hope you have a great day, we are off to a party aswell.

Where the nodding violets grow said...

sounds like a great weekend. Hope you have fun

Aunty Mum said...

Hugo has a nap for a whole weekend? How do I get my kids to do that? I can't get any of them to have an hour nap these days. LOL it's just my jealousy rearing it's ugly head. Hope your weekend continues to be blissful. x

Rosie said...

That sounds like heaven on a saturday morning! Enjoy! x

Kylie said...

Love those stripy tights! :)) Have a lovely weekend. Kx

Amanda said...

Have a lovely weekend! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

Aubrey said...

Your poor sore arm! Just as well there is a doctor in the house. I love the attitude, the position, he has it just right! The tights are lovely, what is it about stripes! Love Mum

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails