Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A new Crafting Book.

This is my absolute and utter favourite sort of thing to find in the mailbox.
Especially when it contains something like this...
With projects like that.
It is so much fun involving the kids on craft projects now - before it always seemed a little bit like work... my expectations have changed a lot along the way and now I find it much easier just going with their flow rather than my guidelines - I know this comes naturally to most people but it took me a little while to get used to it.
And as for me right now, I am going to have a little nap (I only manage to sneak a couple in per week now which is pretty sad for a dedicated napper) and then make some angel wings out of liberty for the rabbity creature above.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails