Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Little Beanie.





Wahoo - the rains I have been so desperate for arrived yesterday and poured and poured and poured. The boys and I played around with puzzles for a little while and then nestled down on the couch to watch 'Top Gear'. I owe a friend a beanie so I took my circular needles out, some 12 ply wool and my dodgy memories of a beanie I knitted for Hugo a couple of years ago. Not all freestyle knitting works so well for me but fortunately, I now have a little hat ready to gift. I must say though that it looks much better on than off (lying on the bench it sort of looks like a gigantic bosom warmer).
I hope the weekend brought many cosy moments to you too.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxxooxx.

7 comments:

bibbitybob said...

I love that hat! And what a cute little model you have there :)

Florrie said...

Lovely stripey beanie, I'm impressed that you made it out of your head, your little one looks so sweet wearing it.

florrie x

Teacups and Tiskets said...

It looks great on and off.

Love the colours, and Im impressed if you managed that without a pattern.

Cheers
Fi

Amanda said...

Love the hat...it's so you with it's gorgeous fresh colours! Handsome model. I have to say, if my boobs were that shape I wouldn't care how cold they were! xxx

Clara said...

Beautiful hat. It has such a quality look to it and a little of the old fashioned (good old fashioned) style to it. Yes, first class model there.

Killiecrankie Farm said...

oooh i like that - what a great shape for a kid. brilliant idea to be making a beanie now rather then wehn its cold - so much more relaxing :)

Julia said...

I love it, and what a gorgeous little chappie you have modelling it!

Love Julia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails