Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Old French Cupboard.

My new cupboard sitting patiently in the shed while we finish our renovations.
It will eventually be the toy cupboard. I love the wire on it but not all of the boy's toys are as appealing as the wooden ship up top.
So, I decided to make curtains for inside the doors. Hugo wanted to keep birds in there so I thought the fabric pictured above from Ink and Spindle would do the job.
I think it worked.
Wahoo - I achieved something creative and practical.
Have a warm and cosy Sunday night! xxooxxooxx.

10 comments:

  1. i love it! what a wonderful piece of furniture to store toys in and that fabric is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and such lovely fabric. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great - and much tidier than having loads of toys on show! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ink and spindle fabric. I've been 'visiting' it online forever. That's a great use for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Kate! Love your cupboard and what you've done with it! Now you can have a real mess going on in there and no one will ever know! Latest version of cat grossness...birds legs! Nothing else, just the legs! What do you think? Maybe pipe cleaners with some cotton wrapped round!!! Ah I do love your boys! They've opened up a whole new stream of creativity! Now I've just got to go and deal with the legs! They're in the hall. I ignored them till after breakfast! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how delightful! Well done...a charming cupboard AND hiding all the toy tat. RESULT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo - I like that - great fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kate,

    Hubby suggest Jonno check on various ginger beer (we call it ginger ale) recipes at
    www.homebrewtalk.com. This is Hubby's source for everything to do with brew. Let us know how it goes.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome! I love this cuboard...I can think of a million places it would fit just perfectly in my house ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails