Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Painting and Drawing.

Busy boy.
A very unfinished 'Rolling Boulders'.
And Hugo's 'The Whole Family'.
A little crochet brooch made last night while watching 'Larkrise to Candleford'.
Today I had some time to myself so I started getting tucked into a new painting that is going to be auctioned off at the school ball. I had completely forgotten how long it takes to paint something. A whole day and I am still only part way through.
Now it would be my pleasure to write and write about something interesting however, the cat has vomited next to my bag and I must clean it up before paper planes fly into it. Archie very bravely made a start voluntarily (!!!) but started gagging half way through. I am so proud he took it onto himself to deal with it though. Gloves on.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What is it with pets vomiting at the most inopportune time and place. My dog did the same thing last week. Eeeww!

Cathy said...

Sometimes I think cats do that on purpose, just to get your attention.

Anonymous said...

where did u get the pattern for the pretty little flowers? I could really use those on my grandaughters little knitted sweaters I am making for them. Sooooo cute !!!

do you mind if i knit said...

Cat sick next to your bag is most definitely an excellent reason to stop writing and get wiping, I agree heartily Kate! Well done Hugo for trying to clear it up, that is so sweet. A little angel! Your painting looks really interesting Kate, it looks like you've used fabric, am just going to have another gaze of it. Love Vanessa xxx

do you mind if i knit said...

Yes I like it Kate, I've just had a second look at your painting, it's fascinating. And I forgot to say, your flower brooch is beautiful. Love Vanessa xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails