Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blackboard Stickers

I had so many questions about Hugo's blackboard stickers I thought I had better do a post on them. They were on sale (in New Zealand) in a shop called 'dog's breakfast trading company'. Looking at their label I have noticed they have an online store too. I think they are the bargain of the year, $9.95 down to $4.95, I also bought these pillowcases for $3.95 each. Don't you just love a good buy (and not the kind that leaves you feeling a little hollow later when you realise that sure the earmuffs were cheap but it just doesn't get that cold in the Bay of Plenty...). Later on this afternoon I will be announcing the giveaway so hover awkwardly but still enjoy your weekend.


  1. Thanks for the link! What an awesome shop!

  2. Great, we have one in Dunedin...I shall go and have a look!

  3. awesome post... will help me a lot,it is Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.



Related Posts with Thumbnails