Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Creative Space... night and day.




I feel so good. From the tips of my toes to my innermost cadbury creme egg soul I am tingling with the satisfaction that comes from tidying up my craft table. In fact, I tackled the whole upstairs room and turned it into some sort of grown-up haven that you imagine in your wildest dreams. When I ascend upstairs, I really am travelling upwards to the heavens. It is glorious.
I thought I had better include my night-time creative space too, the turquoise table that is providing the legs for my hexagon blanket. Each night as I sit down on the big, blue couch, I feel as though I am embarking on a giant and extremely tactile puzzle (except nicer than a puzzle because you know that one day it will leap up and enfold you in its warm embrace and let's face it, that is something a puzzle will never do).
For more creative spaces, disapperate (I don't have time to look up the official Harry Potter spelling) here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails