Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crochet Frames




You can tell by the photos how gloomy the light was yesterday morning but so, so cosy inside. I surrounded myself with origami paper, washi paper, watercolour board and watercolour paintings and set to work making the little pieces I mentioned yesterday.
Then last night when the boys were safely tied to their beds I began the process of crocheting frames for the pictures which wasn't that easy as I was in convulsions of laughter watching Will Ferell's 'Stepbrothers'. I can't resist a manchild.
A sick child and recovering husband are on the menu today so a very quiet day in our house. I think my nursing duties might include curling up on the couch with Archie, a DVD and some crochet. Hugo seems to be entertaining himself outside, gumboots, puddles, bowls, spoons and boats. I guess I could throw some food out to him when he begins to look a little savage.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails