Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Creative Space... and the hidden heart.



This week's creative space is the good, old kitchen table which sits next to the fireplace. I can do finishing touches to brooches and necklaces all the while keeping my back nice and warm. I tend to chill down dramatically mid-creative flow.
When a piece is finished it is then flipped (with love and wishes) into the container to my left, all part of the process of readying myself for one of my first ever market stalls (the actual first was so long ago it doesn't even count anymore). If anyone is local to the Bay of Plenty, it will be held at Western Ave Oval in Omokoroa, Sunday 7th, from 9am - 12pm. I'm nervous. I hope people will talk to me. I hope they don't jeer and mock me and put me in stocks and pelt me with cooked fish eyeballs... you never know.
By the way, there is a heart hidden somewhere on this page - good luck.
For more creative spaces and hidden hearts, click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails