Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Floating Ideas.



Yay, it's Tuesday again, the loveliest morning of the week with children freshly packed off to their various educational opportunities. I am supposed to be tackling two of the most highly neglected rooms in the house but really my mind is in a centrifugal process, hurtling lots of ideas around. I will stop it in a couple of minutes and see what ends up sticking to the sides.


Up above my highly intelligent words, two cushions that I printed many moons ago are in orbit. They are in review again as I am thinking craft-pack thoughts. The green bottle on the table has been included in a post before, it is Jonno's invention for fine wool that keeps unravelling. I re-posted it because I like the colours and it reminds me of thinking outside of the box. Time to stoke the fire. Tootley hoo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails